Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Does anyone have an extra poolside plaid?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Justbeingme and AG seamstress. I will watch that 6.99 auction (I don't care about the clips) and if it goes too high then I would LOVE to buy yours Justbeingme with that generous offer of $10 off and no shipping (so very kind of you). As far as it being short, wouldn't it make a cute swimsuit coverup?

    Thanks again
    Shanna

  2. #12
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a extra complete outfit. I can sell it for what I paid and shipping. PM me if you are interested.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by slovejoy:
    Thanks Justbeingme and AG seamstress. I will watch that 6.99 auction (I don't care about the clips) and if it goes too high then I would LOVE to buy yours Justbeingme with that generous offer of $10 off and no shipping (so very kind of you). As far as it being short, wouldn't it make a cute swimsuit coverup?

    Thanks again
    Shanna
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It is a short skirt, but it's a great summery outfit. I haven't really had a problem with the shoes or the skirt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •